Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

For Sale 2023 TELLURIDE WAITLIST | ALWAYS MSRP | SOUTH DENVER METRO

Trader history for gcgallagher (0)

Hi there! I'm an Internet Sales Consultant at Arapahoe Kia in the South Denver Metro (located on i25 and Arapahoe Rd). We are currently charging MSRP (no markups at all, unlike some of our competitors in the area) for all custom ordered 2023s. All that is required is a $100 refundable deposit to place your order. Please reach out to me (Georgia) at (303) 874-2519 when you're ready to order! If I'm away from my desk PLEASE, leave a message so I can return your call. We work with TONS of out-of-state customers and would be happy to serve you, no matter where in the country you're located! We will even reimburse you for a plane ticket to Denver to pick up your new 2023 Telluride!

Since June of 2020 I have helped 289 clients that found me on this forum get brand new Kia Tellurides.

How can I place an order?
Currently, ordering is closed, but we are still taking $100 refundable deposits to get onto the wait list for 2023 Tellurides! We anticipate that the ordering for 2023s will open very soon. Once ordering opens, we'll call down the wait list in the order that we received the deposits and get your 2023 order into the Kia system. We're expecting approximately a 3-4 month wait after your order has been placed!

In the spirit of transparency, our dealer handling fee is $699.50. This covers all of the clerical and titling expenses associated with purchasing a new vehicle! There's also a fee of $31.64 charged by the government. Your taxes are based on your own zip code where you register the vehicle!

Updated as of 4/30/21
Hi there! I'm an Internet Sales Consultant at Arapahoe Kia in the South Denver Metro (located on i25 and Arapahoe Rd). We are currently charging MSRP (no markups at all, unlike some of our competitors in the area!) All that is required is a $500 deposit to reserve one of our 13 Incoming Tellurides. We also currently have one USED 2020 S in stock (20k miles). Please reach out to me (Georgia) at (303) 874-2519 if you see one in the list below that you're interested in! If I don't answer, PLEASE, leave a message so I can return your call. Due to COVID, we are currently working by appointment only, so give me a call and we'll set up your no-contact test drive! We work with TONS of out-of-state customers and would be happy to serve you, no matter where in the country you're located!

How can I place an order?
Custom ordering is the easiest way to get your hands on a Telluride this year! To place a custom order, first decide what colors, trims, and packages you would like, then give me a call and let me know! I will take a $100 REFUNDABLE deposit over the phone and then send you a picture of your order form and receipt. You donā€™t have to worry about financing your vehicle until it arrives on our lot! Custom orders are only a 6-12 week wait at Arapahoe Kia!

Whatā€™s coming in over the next few months?
  • LX Telluride, Ebony Black with Black Interior, ETA: June 16, MSRP: $36,180 + dealer handling + taxes
  • LX Telluride, Glacial White Pearl with Black Interior, ETA: June 27, MSRP: $36,180 + dealer handling + taxes
  • S Telluride, Ebony Black with Grey Interior, ETA: May 12, MSRP: $39,030 + dealer handling + taxes
  • S Telluride, Ebony Black with Black Interior, ETA: May 12, MSRP: $38,580 + dealer handling + taxes
  • S Telluride, Ebony Black with Black Interior, ETA: May 18, MSRP: $38,580 + dealer handling + taxes
  • S Telluride, Dark Moss with Black Interior, ETA: May 23, MSRP: $38,085 + dealer handling + taxes
  • S Telluride, Glacial White Pearl with Black Interior, ETA: May 27, MSRP: $38,580 + dealer handling + taxes
  • EX Telluride WITH Tow Package, Gravity Grey with Grey Interior, ETA: May 24, MSRP: $41,670 + dealer handling + taxes
  • EX Premium Telluride WITH Nightfall, Dark Moss with Black Interior, ETA: May 23, MSRP: $44,065 + dealer handling + taxes
  • EX Premium Telluride WITH Tow Package, Everlasting Silver with Black Interior, ETA: May 24, MSRP: $43,515 + dealer handling + taxes
  • EX Premium Telluride WITH Tow Package, Dark Moss with Black Interior, ETA: May 27, MSRP: $43,515 + dealer handling + taxes
  • EX Premium Telluride WITH Nightfall AND Tow Package, Dark Moss with Black Interior, ETA: May 30, MSRP: $44,810 + dealer handling + taxes
  • SX Prestige Telluride WITH Nightfall, Dark Moss with Black Interior, ETA: June 3, MSRP: $54,210 + dealer handling + taxes

In the spirit of transparency, our dealer handling fee is $699.50. This covers all of the clerking and titling expenses associated with purchasing a new vehicle! Your taxes are based on your own zip code where you register the vehicle!
Are all the ones you have coming in still 2021 models? or are you starting to see VINs for 2022?

OP
gcgallagher
Thread Starter #12
Are all the ones you have coming in still 2021 models? or are you starting to see VINs for 2022?
Hi Tracey! Great question! Everything custom ordered going forward will be a 2021, but the incoming vehicles on this list are still 2021s!

R.G.

Considering an 2021 EX AWD Wolf Gray with Nightfall package, can I buy even if I'm in California? Not sure due to the emission standards here and any issues registering it in California? Might also consider the Moss Green.

What would be MSRP on model that i mentioned with the upgrades? Thanks