Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

2020 Kia Telluride Color Codes

• UA019 TU5014BCPA (Black Copper BCP)
    img252.jpg
  • UA006 TU5014EBA (Ebony Black EB)
    img254.jpg
  • UA019 TU5014ERGA (Everlasting Silver ERG)
    img251.jpg
  • UA015 TU5014M2RA (Sangria Red M2R)
    img255.jpg
  • UA011 TU5014SWPA (Snow White Pearl SWP)
    img249.jpg
  • UA012-TU5014BD5 (Moss BD5)
    img253.jpg

Anyone knows the color code for the back bumper lower plastic plate/cover? I scratched mine and would like to fix it myself.
backlowerplate.PNG

escalada

I wonder if Dark Moss is only unique to the Telly or are there other Kia models with this color.
The Dark Moss is only on the Telly and I went to the dealer last week to order touch up paint and it is not yet in their computer system.

The Dark Moss is only on the Telly and I went to the dealer last week to order touch up paint and it is not yet in their computer system.
Called Kia of Irvine (close to my office) … They wanted $20 (plus tax) for touch up pen ... ordered same one from eBay for $13.99 (no tax/free shipping) instead.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kia-Touch-...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I have a very small scratch I made where I tried to pry the rear emblem off the hatch. I'll take photos once the pen comes in of before and after shots. Honestly, its so small, only I can notice :geek:

Did you ever find out the color of the bumper?...I am looking to fix mine as well.
The bumper is injection molded black plastic and doesn't look painted, unless you're talking about the lower silver trim.

Randal70

The bumper is injection molded black plastic and doesn't look painted, unless you're talking about the lower silver trim.
You are correct..I am looking for the color code of the silver "skid plate" on the bottom half of the bumper. I believe that is what they call it..FireMartz above has a picture of it.

Geeksec96

I called the dealership and they said to use the Kia Everlasting Silver (ERG) touch up paint. Can someone corroborate this information?