Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

2021 Telluride Trim S - Climate Control

I recently traded in my 2016 Kia Sedona Trim EX for a 2021 Kia Telluride Trim S model... is there a way to control both the front and rear climate in one motion? Or do I have to adjust the front and rear separately? I'm used to blasting the AC in front and back when I turn my vehicle off so that when I do the remote start it is cooling the vehicle with the settings I previously set when I stopped the vehicle. Thanks!

I recently traded in my 2016 Kia Sedona Trim EX for a 2021 Kia Telluride Trim S model... is there a way to control both the front and rear climate in one motion? Or do I have to adjust the front and rear separately? I'm used to blasting the AC in front and back when I turn my vehicle off so that when I do the remote start it is cooling the vehicle with the settings I previously set when I stopped the vehicle. Thanks!
On the front A/C controls there is a button that says rear. When you hit that it will pull up the rear A/C settings on the screen. You can also set and lock to the preferred setting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the front A/C controls there is a button that says rear. When you hit that it will pull up the rear A/C settings on the screen. You can also set and lock to the preferred setting.
But is there a way to just always have the rear setting match the front setting? Sometimes I blast the A/C in the front and rear when first getting in the car, and then as it gets cold I turn down the fan up front but forget I ALSO have to turn down the fan speed in the rear, and then my young kids are freezing. It's very annoying to have to constantly adjust them both separately.

But is there a way to just always have the rear setting match the front setting? Sometimes I blast the A/C in the front and rear when first getting in the car, and then as it gets cold I turn down the fan up front but forget I ALSO have to turn down the fan speed in the rear, and then my young kids are freezing. It's very annoying to have to constantly adjust them both separately.
Gotcha. Not that I know of. I always just have to adjust it manually. If I don’t my daughter just screams that it’s cold lol.

Gotcha. Not that I know of. I always just have to adjust it manually. If I don’t my daughter just screams that it’s cold lol.

My girls are 1 and 2, so they usually just get fussy without actually telling me why half the time. And for whatever reason I just never think of the temperature issue until 30 minutes after they start fussing about it :cry:

beaeto1

"On the front A/C controls there is a button that says rear. When you hit that it will pull up the rear A/C settings on the screen. You can also set and lock to the preferred setting."--Turn on the rear then hit sync.Whatever is set in the front will be the same in the rear. I have EX so I'm not sure about S trim. Thanks.

"On the front A/C controls there is a button that says rear. When you hit that it will pull up the rear A/C settings on the screen. You can also set and lock to the preferred setting."--Turn on the rear then hit sync.Whatever is set in the front will be the same in the rear. I have EX so I'm not sure about S trim. Thanks.
Where is this sync button you talk about? I don't think I have that. And do you have to hit sync after everytime you change the front setting? Even that is annoying if you ask me.

I attached the picture below. Auto ac (left) and sync (right side), Thanks.
Oh ok, yea the S doesn't even have dual climate control in the front. My left dial is fan speed and the right is temp. So I don't have a sync button. Just one more reason I wished I had gotten an EX or SX and not just an S...

beaeto1

Not a great picture. Stole it off the internet because my wife has the car right now, but you can see how much simpler it is than the EX

Did you try the on screen menu, chose the climate control options? Not sure but worth the try! Thanks.