Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

2022 SXP Nightfall Ebony Black & Dune Brown

DBake

Hello everyone, I’m anxiously awaiting the arrival of our ‘22 Telluride. I was just given an ETA of 08/3/21 and my VIN is showing created as of 6/16/21. I was just wondering what people were experiencing for delivery timeline after their VIN was created? I was able to put a deposit on this unit going to Denver Colorado. Figured it was worth the cheap flight from Wichita KS and they were charging MSRP unlike Peak Kia Colorado Springs. Just trying to figure out my plane ticket ASAP

Hello everyone, I’m anxiously awaiting the arrival of our ‘22 Telluride. I was just given an ETA of 08/3/21 and my VIN is showing created as of 6/16/21. I was just wondering what people were experiencing for delivery timeline after their VIN was created? I was able to put a deposit on this unit going to Denver Colorado. Figured it was worth the cheap flight from Wichita KS and they were charging MSRP unlike Peak Kia Colorado Springs. Just trying to figure out my plane ticket ASAP

Congrats!! When did you place the order? How long it's taking?

For me it was almost exactly one month from receiving word of the VIN until delivery day. (VIN e-mail 05-17-21, delivery day 06-16-21)