Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

A History lesson of paying over MSRP

And here are the dealerships charging 5-10k over MSRP for these. As the dealer I spoke with said, “They’re high in demand so we’re going to take advantage while we can”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muveit

You never know the Telluride maybe the next Ford GT lol.

poriggity

I will be looking for a Telluride soon, and will be ordering one if I can't find one locally in the right combination of colors and options. There is one thing I won't do, however, and that is pay more than MSRP. I'll walk away and go to a different brand before I do that.

Even in FL some dealers were charging $5k over.

Dealer here in Knoxville TN charging 5K over MSRP for SX and in quotes it said “Market Adjustment” lol. Yet I called a dealer in Missouri and they were willing to sell below msrp by $1500 plus $1000 incentive for conquest. I’ll be giving them my business even if I have to make the seven hour drive

PaulZooms

I got 8 email quotes for an ordered, fully loaded SX for my son-in-law, @Nemo, in Denver + 100 miles.

Two had “market adjustments” of $1000, one of these also included $1,500 of dubious crap. The other six were MSRP. On a “best & final” bid, one offered a $1k dealer discount.

All were willing to honor the $1k Conquest rebate if it was still available upon delivery.

Never worked so hard for so little off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dealer here in Knoxville TN charging 5K over MSRP for SX and in quotes it said “Market Adjustment” lol. Yet I called a dealer in Missouri and they were willing to sell below msrp by $1500 plus $1000 incentive for conquest. I’ll be giving them my business even if I have to make the seven hour drive
Which dealer in Missouri and who did you talk to? what did you end up doing?

grndamgt4

Here in knoxville TN also. Kia of parkside is charging between $10k and $18k over msrp. They told me it was an investment as it appreciates in value $4k a year lol.

What dealer in Missouri?
Thanks