Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

About 10 weeks

Beaners

Well I just got the call this morning that my S model AWD is on it's way. It has taken around 10 weeks . We will be picking it up Thurs. or Friday. Ordered it from Thomas Kia in Highland Indiana. Can't wait !!!

MattyMull

Well I just got the call this morning that my S model AWD is on it's way. It has taken around 10 weeks . We will be picking it up Thurs. or Friday. Ordered it from Thomas Kia in Highland Indiana. Can't wait !!!
Indiana driver here. Congrats!! You will love it:)

Congrats! I thought there were plenty of lower trims available and only SX and SX-P were being factory ordered. Guess that is not the case?

JSwagga

Ordered my EX Black on Black with a few extra options 9 weeks ago so I’m hoping only one more week