Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Air Vent Flow Issues in 2021 Telluride S

JJCincy

I have a brand new Kia telluride 2021 purchased in mid-October. I noticed within 10 days of purchasing it that there was a significant difference in airflow coming out of the vents on the left and the right side of the second row of the car. Service department said that they have no specifications on what the airflow output should be but that they did feel a difference in between sides and also between 2 and 3 row. When they compared mine to other telluride‘s on their lot they also noticed that those had the same flow differences.

I have tested rear vents with an air flow meter on all 6 bars and their is a substantial difference (less) in airflow coming out of the drivers second row versus the passenger second row. This is the same for the third row and even worse as the passenger third row vent is the strongest and loudest in the car. If I turn the airflow down to three bars on the rear vents there’s hardly any airflow coming out on the driver side second or third row.

Is anyone else having this issue?!?