Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

All weather mats

jazzyjb

Hello all, I ordered a 2022 SX prestige. I added on the cargo mat, but I am assuming it doesn't come with full on weather mats. Anyone recommend a brand? I am wanting full coverage between the captains chairs.. I know weather tech doesn't have this. Also any other recs for add ons? thanks in advance!

leyeni

We have Tuxmat and the coverage back to the 3rd row is outstanding. Just cleaned them up after a winter of salt and slush and they cleaned right up with soap and water

OP
J

jazzyjb

Thread Starter #6
We have Tuxmat and the coverage back to the 3rd row is outstanding. Just cleaned them up after a winter of salt and slush and they cleaned right up with soap and water
thanks! I am definitely going with Tux. love the look!!

I have Tuxmat as well. I actually just ordered a second set as I am leaving the originals on the 20 S I am trading in next week. At looks as though the new design is a little better than the original set we ordered a few years ago. But agree with the previous post, they clean up easy and have noticed no visible tears or scuffs or anything with 3 kids foot traffic

I ordered the Smartliners on Amazon and I think they look great so far. I have them layed out in the basement ready to be installed on my Telly when it arrives in 3 weeks.