Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Am I a bad parent for not letting my kids eat in the Telluride?

Sometime I feel guilty for not letting my kids eat in the car.:) Anyone else do the same and feel guilty about it?

I didn't feel bad about telling my wife not to drink milk shake in the car.... Said with a smile.... Come to think about it rest of the drive home she didn't smile at me... Ohhhhhhh

I told my wife on day 1 with the car that she’s not allowed to eat fries or anything else that seems to routinely end up under the seat of her VW. Also said the dog isnt allowed to ride in this one. Sorry dog. No drool allowed.

I was never allowed eat or drink in my father’s car and somehow I germinated all the way to adulthood and his vehicles always looked new. They will not starve.

I told my wife on day 1 with the car that she’s not allowed to eat fries or anything else that seems to routinely end up under the seat of her VW. Also said the dog isnt allowed to ride in this one. Sorry dog. No drool allowed.
Oh that's cold.... Telling your dog not to be in it? Haha we actually already put the dog hammock in the back row for the two dogs....

OP
TelluTerri
Thread Starter #7
Thanks everyone, glad I'm not the only one that feel this away about food in the car.

OP
TelluTerri
Thread Starter #8
Oh that's cold.... Telling your dog not to be in it? Haha we actually already put the dog hammock in the back row for the two dogs....
How does the dog hammock look back there?

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
Regardless of the age and condition of any of my cars, I don't allow any eating or drinking unless it's water.

No food or sugary drinks in mine either, water only.

You are a horrible, horrible parent. Should be put on the rack. Call child protective services, the lady will not let her children ruin her car. I am sure the FBI and CIA will be knocking to take those little angels into protective custody. For you, young lady, I hope the toss the book at you. You make me sick. But so does seat and floor soaked into rotten and fermenting food.

You are a horrible, horrible parent. Should be put on the rack. Call child protective services, the lady will not let her children ruin her car. I am sure the FBI and CIA will be knocking to take those little angels into protective custody. For you, young lady, I hope the toss the book at you. You make me sick. But so does seat and floor soaked into rotten and fermenting food.
lol

No way, I want the new car smell to last lol.

Heck no! Same rule will apply for my kiddos too! Otherwise there would be applesauce soaked fruit snacks in the crack of the seat before the car ever saw my driveway!