Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Android Auto question

Hey folks,

So just got my SX Prestige that I ordered back in mid Feb. What i'm trying to figure out is if Android Auto can use the entire space on the screen or is it just cropped at 2/3 of it? Also, if it is, can that space to the right of it be filled with something else?

Just 2/3 but I’m guessing they will put out an update eventually to change they. Apple car play is full screen. Not sure if you can put anything else in the empty 1/3 - I haven’t hooked an android up yet.

Just 2/3 but I’m guessing they will put out an update eventually to change they. Apple car play is full screen. Not sure if you can put anything else in the empty 1/3 - I haven’t hooked an android up yet.
I'd like to see an update to full screen or the ability to switch to full screen.

OP
T
Thread Starter #4
I really wish they would do wireless android auto. That would make for a more compelling case for the wireless charging. I turn it off because I have to plug in my phone regardless.

I really wish they would do wireless android auto. That would make for a more compelling case for the wireless charging. I turn it off because I have to plug in my phone regardless.
I don't thinking the wireless charging system in our cars can keep up with the power draw from using Andriod Auto or Apple Car Play.

rsohne

I wish they would include a window so I could see SiriusXM at the same time