Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Biggest surprise / impression upon delivery of your '22 Telluride?

I'm looking at a 6-8 month wait for my new Telluride... what was the biggest surprise or impression when those of you who have received yours took delivery?

I got lucky and found an unexpected delivery at a local dealer; EX Premium Nightfall. I hadn’t sat in one, let alone driven one.

Less than a mile down the road….wow, gotta have it. The biggest surprise was how much I liked everything about this vehicle. It fit, drove extremely well, and it’s just…..good.

Skydriver

I'm looking at a 6-8 month wait for my new Telluride... what was the biggest surprise or impression when those of you who have received yours took delivery?
I ordered my Telluride in Dec 2021 and took delivery in mid Feb, 2022. But I hear that now the wait is longer. After living with the car for 7 weeks, I can see why. Very smooth, quiet, handles well. Good mpg, about 23.5 overall. My 2015 Murano was at 19mpg. Ample room, great fit and finish except the paint on the hood feels a little rough to the touch. Fantastic sound system and my dog loves the great AC in the back. This car seems like a bargain even at 5K over sticker. No regrets so far.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KIA Telluride News Kia Telluride News 0