Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Black Copper SX Prestige Package

LWest62

I was wondering if anyone out there have ordered or gotten the SX Prestige Package in Black Copper with the Black Napa Leather interior. I ordered one that way and it is suppose to be here in the middle of January. My dealer that I ordered from said that it is coming with the Dune Napa Leather and that I cannot get Black Napa Leather unless I went with just the SX without the Prestige Package. But then I couldn't get Black Copper. I have built one and it clearly states that I can get BNL. Please help me. I have been waiting 6 months for my Teluride and I am afraid that I am now going to have to wait longer. If you have one and can send a picture that would be great.

Thank you,

OP
LWest62

LWest62

Thread Starter #3
Dealer made a mistake or is trying to get an incoming one with no owner. I test drove black copper SXP w/ black interior.
Thank you. I have no Idea why he is trying to screw me over. But anyway. I will just have to wait a longer after the Black Copper with Dune comes in and I tell him I don't want it. What did you end up getting?

robtlsaf

After 7 months of waiting, I decided to take the dealers allocated Telluride SXP in black copper with black Napa interior. It’s suppose to be delivered on Feb. 1st. Good luck!

Mulignan

I just took delivery of a Black Copper SX-P w/ Dune Brown interior today; traded in my Ebony Black w/ Butterscotch interior. Def a more unique color than the EB...

TX_Jrod

I just purchased the black copper with black Napa leather on Monday and just picked it up today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stacyg

I was wondering if anyone out there have ordered or gotten the SX Prestige Package in Black Copper with the Black Napa Leather interior. I ordered one that way and it is suppose to be here in the middle of January. My dealer that I ordered from said that it is coming with the Dune Napa Leather and that I cannot get Black Napa Leather unless I went with just the SX without the Prestige Package. But then I couldn't get Black Copper. I have built one and it clearly states that I can get BNL. Please help me. I have been waiting 6 months for my Teluride and I am afraid that I am now going to have to wait longer. If you have one and can send a picture that would be great.

Thank you,
I just got black copper with dune it is beautiful!!! Always owned black interior it sooooo hot in the summer

robtlsaf

After 8 months of not getting the Telluride I ordered, I am taking one of the dealer’s allocated Tellurides that is suppose to arrive on Feb. 1st. It is a SXP, black copper with black interior. You’re being forced into taking a dealer‘s allocation. You can definitely get it with a black interior. My dealer has told me that you are better off taking a KIA allocation instead of ordering one. They seam to have no clue when a customer ordered Telluride will be delivered.

After 8 months of not getting the Telluride I ordered, I am taking one of the dealer’s allocated Tellurides that is suppose to arrive on Feb. 1st. It is a SXP, black copper with black interior. You’re being forced into taking a dealer‘s allocation. You can definitely get it with a black interior. My dealer has told me that you are better off taking a KIA allocation instead of ordering one. They seam to have no clue when a customer ordered Telluride will be delivered.
Congrats post up some pics when you get it.

robtlsaf

Finally got my Telluride SXP, Black Copper with Black Interior. What a beautiful vehicle. It rides and drives like no other car that I have ever owned.

Attachments