Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Bluetooth Pairing Instructions

Bluetooth Pairing Instructions
From Your TELLURIDE
  • All Menus
  • Press "Setup"
  • Select "Phone"
  • Select "Bluetooth Connections"
  • Press "Add New"

From Your (iPhone)
  • From the main screen: Select SETTINGS icon
  • Select BLUETOOTH
  • Move BLUETOOTH switch to the ON position
  • Phone will automatically begin searching
  • Select Bluetooth device to connect
  • Enter PIN provided by the vehicle
  • Select PAIR
From Your (Android Device)
  • From the main screen: Select the SETTINGS icon
  • Select CONNECTIONS
  • Move BLUETOOTH switch to the ON position
  • Select SCAN if not searching automatically
  • Select "(vehicle name)"
  • Confirm the unique 6-digit PIN displayed on the phone and select OK, and answer all request from the phone

Is it just me?? I connected once via cable for Android auto and the next time the phone auto connected via Bluetooth does pop up on phone requesting access....

I have an iPhone and it doesn't happen with me. Try unpairing it and testing your theory.

I have an iPhone and it doesn't happen with me. Try unpairing it and testing your theory.
I will try but feel like not to break that's not broken haha

newt10590

My phone will not stay paired.. After leaving car for 15 minutes or so it is no longer able to automatically re-pair to my phone... Kia support says they are aware of the problem and are working on a "fix"

My phone will not stay paired.. After leaving car for 15 minutes or so it is no longer able to automatically re-pair to my phone... Kia support says they are aware of the problem and are working on a "fix"
My dealer is just waiting on kia to send them the software updates via a USB or SD card. Should be here any day now.

The Bluetooth fixes are out, dealers are just waiting on them before affected customers receive their updates. Apparently only 5,000 vehicles were affected.

Does the car support multiple phones? Example if I drive the car one day and my wife the next will her and my phone e remain in the memory?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

ucinn

Staff Member
Does the car support multiple phones? Example if I drive the car one day and my wife the next will her and my phone e remain in the memory?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
yes, I also believe if you both are in the car, both phones can be connected at the same time.

yes, I also believe if you both are in the car, both phones can be connected at the same time.
The which audio will it pass thru if both play music. Is there an option to control it ?