Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Can you lock/disable the passenger window?

tyson3371

I have a little dog that rides with me sometimes and he loves to step on the window switch on the passenger side and roll the window down. I thought the lock button on the door would disable this but it seems to only disable the back doors and windows. Has anyone else run into this and found a setting somewhere that I am missing or something?

The power window lock only disables the rear doors. I also found it very odd they didn't include the front passenger.

Funny, I always wished that the window lock would only lock the rear passenger windows, not the front passenger window. To each his own.....;)

Funny, I always wished that the window lock would only lock the rear passenger windows, not the front passenger window. To each his own.....;)
They probably figured the driver can see the front passenger window open and therefore it didn’t need to be locked out