Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Captain Chair Folding Button

Jlm4rb

Has anyone had issues where the button no longer works ? I assume this is covered under warranty as I’m not even at 1k miles

Has anyone had issues where the button no longer works ? I assume this is covered under warranty as I’m not even at 1k miles
No issues here but it should be covered under warranty. Both chairs don't work or just one?

OP
J

Jlm4rb

Thread Starter #3
Just one of them.

I haven't had any problems with the folder seats either. Maybe its a defective switch

I have a small piece of plastic that is at the back side of the 2nd row captains chairs rail that seems to be broken. I'll have to have them look at it when I go in for service the first time.

dal184

My right side fold down button doesn't work either. The button from the hatch does not work and neither button on the chair works. Any thoughts on this? Fuse blown maybe? Since all buttons don't work, seems like a power issue...

Stupid question maybe, but do they not fold down all the way flat like most back seats do? My wife and I took a road trip on the cheap and were planning to just fold them down and sleep in the back on a single overnight trip, but were surprised when it didn't appear that they would actually fold down flat... :-/

dal184

they do fold down completely. The buttons on the chair are only for easy access to get in the rear seats. If you push the button from the rear hatch that will fold it down completely, or you can pull the manual lever from the chair.

None of my buttons are working so I am hoping it's an easy quick fix...

they do fold down completely. The buttons on the chair are only for easy access to get in the rear seats. If you push the button from the rear hatch that will fold it down completely, or you can pull the manual lever from the chair.

None of my buttons are working so I am hoping it's an easy quick fix...
I'll have to look at that! I found 2 different buttons on the chair, and neither folded it down. I didn't see a manual lever, but I guess I need to look harder. Also, never thought to use the buttons by the rear hatch as I thought they were just redundant buttons. Thanks!