Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Center console organizers followup

So I've been trying to find a solution for the cavern that is my center console and so far haven't found anything that can help organize the space and keep things from sliding around. I reached out to a few Asian suppliers and surprisingly they said that because the T-Ride was a North American produced car, they likely wouldn't be making a console organizer for it. So I'm wondering if anyone got a chance to check out the Hyundai Palisade and if so, did the center console look about the same size? I've already noticed a few options for it but the suppliers had no clue if it would fit the Telly. And of course........no refunds.

OP
Retroguy
Thread Starter #3
Usual stuff, coins, pens, gas loyalty cards, gum, mints, the occasional protein bar, mail keys, note pad, yada yada yada. I'm used to something like this in my vehicles:

org.png