Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Central Illinois first time kia

Congratulations, not much in terms of aftermarket yet other than wheels.

Does it usually look more brown in person or green? It looks brown in the picture.

OP
Dadsbadback
Thread Starter #4
Not at all. They shine pretty good and I get a lot of compliments on the color.

I’ve ordered the replacement badges and am looking forward to grille swaps in the future.

Not at all. They shine pretty good and I get a lot of compliments on the color.

I’ve ordered the replacement badges and am looking forward to grille swaps in the future.
It is a beautiful color and I can see it getting lots of compliments.

KiaFan

Staff Member
Congrats and welcome aboard

ucinn

Staff Member
Does it usually look more brown in person or green? It looks brown in the picture.
It depends on the lighting. I viewed one on a sunny day, the hood and tail looked dark green, the side the sun was shining on looked brown, and the shade side looked black. It really is a neat paint.

It depends on the lighting. I viewed one on a sunny day, the hood and tail looked dark green, the side the sun was shining on looked brown, and the shade side looked black. It really is a neat paint.
Thank you. Our dealer is supposed to be receiving a Dark Moss in the upcoming weeks, I'm looking forward to seeing it in person as that's what we're considering.

Payton18

Looks sweet! Where in central IL? I have a moss green S on order from Mike Miller Kia. Can't wait!

OP
Dadsbadback
Thread Starter #11
Looks sweet! Where in central IL? I have a moss green S on order from Mike Miller Kia. Can't wait!
Good Morning, I Bought the first unit Mike Miller had on hand. ( They had it in the back on hold for the auto show ) but they were nice enough to sell it to me. I live in East Peoria. Feel free to PM me and we can get together and you can drive mine if youd like. I believe ive got the only SX in the area.

Payton18

Should be 4-5 weeks till I get my S. I'm in Pekin. Drove the Sangria S before the auto show. How are you liking it so far?