Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Check your first statement to see if you received the Founder's Club first payment credit

I had to contact Kia to get it squared away because I didn't see any credit on my first statement.

I had to pay my first lease payment at dealership since they didn’t really know how to work the founders club. I called Kia but the guy in charge of it was in vacation. They are supposed to call me back Tuesday , hopefully they get my 2nd payment credited before it’s due on the 19th!

I had to pay my first lease payment at dealership since they didn’t really know how to work the founders club. I called Kia but the guy in charge of it was in vacation. They are supposed to call me back Tuesday , hopefully they get my 2nd payment credited before it’s due on the 19th!
Keep us posted

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
You do not get a credit on your statement. They send you a check. I already got mine.

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
What exactly is the founders club credit? Thanks
Founders club credit are for those who purchased before April 30th. You receive credit for your first payment up to $750

Founders club credit are for those who purchased before April 30th. You receive credit for your first payment up to $750
I purchased mine on 4/13, didn't know about it...how do I get a check?

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
You have to call Kia Consumer Affairs https://ksupport.kiausa.com/ConsumerAffairs
800-333-4KIA(4542)
They may tell you that it's too late, but just keep bugging them and eventually you'll get to someone that knows you can still do it as long as you purchased (paid in full or signed a finance/lease contract, not ordered) before April 30th.
EDIT: Just so I understand, they'll refund you your first loan payment amount? That's fantastic, as long as I can convince them to give me the credit. Hate to be greedy, but anything else with the Founder's club?

I'll give them a call to see what happens....Thanks!

EDIT: Just so I understand, they'll refund you your first loan payment amount? That's fantastic, as long as I can convince them to give me the credit. Hate to be greedy, but anything else with the Founder's club?

I'll give them a call to see what happens....Thanks!
You had to sign up for it on kias website by like February and get the offer code email. You had a choice of 1st payment free or 2 years of Sirius Xm for free. Most of us chose payment since Sirius is only like $5 a month

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
You had to sign up for it on kias website by like February and get the offer code email. You had a choice of 1st payment free or 2 years of Sirius Xm for free. Most of us chose payment since Sirius is only like $5 a month
You are half correct. You did not have to sign up before February to get a code. I signed up via Kia Consumer Affairs Mid March. No code, just told them I wanted my first payment credit. A little over a month later I received a check from Kia.

Yup. My check is in processing. Had to call to get the credit. Plus I got selected for a focus group at Kia HQ for another $200 😁

TM87

Yup. My check is in processing. Had to call to get the credit. Plus I got selected for a focus group at Kia HQ for another $200
Tell them dealers are snakes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just called regarding the Founder's Club. I explained to him that I placed my deposit in March and was I told to receive stock before the end April. Which it took long due to demand.
He was very very apologetic. He offered to send me three years worth of oil changes and free Tire rotate and balance. So at least that's something and I will be looking for the coupon book in the mail soon.

Tell them dealers are snakes!
I definitely plan on telling them that the WORSE part of acquiring my Telluride was the dealer experience and that I encourage corporate to read the forums. Will be interesting if they focus more on the vehicle or the total end-to-end purchase process.

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
Yup. My check is in processing. Had to call to get the credit. Plus I got selected for a focus group at Kia HQ for another $200 😁
I'll see you there. Is yours June 14th as well?