Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Cheesey mods ? Would you do it?

Hey guys
I've been modifying my cars since I was 16. I've done my fair share of cheap cheesey mods.

As a joke I had these faux hood scoops from my sisters range rover.. I placed them on the Telly, what do you think. In terms of cheesyness it's at a 9.5 out 10 because it's fake. But my inner 16 year old is screaming they look SICk!

What do you think.

Btw they are not stuck on I just placed them on top of the hood, no glue or anything...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Go big or go home lol

Seriously though, fake stuff don't belong on the Telluride.

OP
italsal
Thread Starter #5
Hahaha
Noted!

OP
italsal
Thread Starter #6
The stinger has fake scoops not sure why they didnt make them real...?

The stinger has fake scoops not sure why they didnt make them real...?

It's different when it comes from the factory. Ford did the same thing with the Mustangs a few years back and I hated it.

Oh I know what I am doing. First I am going to place TELLURIDE in fake chrome on both the front and back of the suv. I have to do this. I have no choice. Chessey as it looks, I have to do it. The adult in me says oh my god that is soo ugly. But the 16 year old in me SCREAMS this is going to be soo sick.

OP
italsal
Thread Starter #10
I would NEVER do this. For the record I just thought it was funny. But if it did come from the factory I'd rock it lol