Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Color of interior lights

MelissaG

When I purchased my 2022 Telluride last week, the interior lights were blue. Now they are red. I liked blue better. How do I change them back to blue? I looked under setup and vehicle, but couldn’t find anything.

OP
M

MelissaG

Thread Starter #3
I just looked into that, but I’m not seeing it anywhere.

When I purchased my 2022 Telluride last week, the interior lights were blue. Now they are red. I liked blue better. How do I change them back to blue? I looked under setup and vehicle, but couldn’t find anything.
How you change them depends on what interior lights you’re talking about.

The ambient light (SX only, strips on the dash and doors) is controlled via the infotainment system. You go to setup > vehicle > lights > ambient light.

The interior light kit (accessory that can be added to any Telluride, front cupholders and front footwells) is controlled via a button in the little cubby in front of the front cupholders. If you have this, you should have gotten a little card with your other manuals to tell you how to use it:
1632103797825.png