Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

deposit doesnt reserve anything?

Dealers telling me my $500 deposit didnt reserve an incoming Telluride because they didnt run my credit yet? That doesnt seem accurate as my credit could have tanked at delivery ??? What did my deposit do for me?

Dealers telling me my $500 deposit didnt reserve an incoming Telluride because they didnt run my credit yet? That doesnt seem accurate as my credit could have tanked at delivery ??? What did my deposit do for me?
Doesn't sound right. I think you need to find a more honest dealer!

Move to another dealer. They should never run your credit until you’re ready to apply for finance.

What's the point of them taking your $500 deposit if it doesn't mean anything? I would never do business with shady dealers like this.

They dont until the car gets there. They sound like they are trying to make sure they dont order one for someone who cannot pay for it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk