Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Did you know...

Allymarie

You can order the Dune leather without having the Napa seat prestige package? I ordered my White with Dune -p ... I didn’t care for the stitching and was surprised because the website doesn’t offer that. I hope this salesman told me the right thing.

I don't believe this is true. There is a similar color, butterscotch....but they are different. I would call to clarify his/her understanding. Best of luck!

You can order the Dune leather without having the Napa seat prestige package? I ordered my White with Dune -p ... I didn’t care for the stitching and was surprised because the website doesn’t offer that. I hope this salesman told me the right thing.
The following is taken directly from the 2020 Telluride Brochure I was given at the dealer when ordering mine:

The SOFINO Leatherette trim is offered in two distinct colors:
Black SOFINO (LX, S)
Gray SOFINO (S only)

The Leather seating material is offered in a selection of four colors:
Black Leather (EX, SX)
Gray Leather (EX, SX)
Butterscotch Leather (SX only)
Espresso Brown Leather (SX only)

The Nappa Leather seats are offered in three rich colors:
Gray Nappa Leather
Black Nappa Leather
Dune Brown Nappa Leather
*Nappa Leather-trimmed seats are exclusive to the 2020 Kia Telluride SX with the Prestige Package. The high-grade Leather material is carefully detailed with padded, double-stitched quilting*.

Hope that helps!

Mulignan

You are being lied to or he does not know his product.

You will get Butterscotch or Espresso. The headliner in these colors are black.

SX-P can only receive Dune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk