Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Did your dealer offer a free first oil change?

• Yes

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

Was offered complimentary only if I take it back to the same dealer.

No, but they had $130 special for 3 oil changes and 3 tire rotations. Also, free Vermont state inspection for my Kia and all other cars in my household (only other vehicle I own is 2018 Rav4 Hybrid). $35-$50 for state inspection per car every year it can be pretty costly, so I'm pretty happy with what they have to offer.
EDIT: Full Synthetic option adds $40, so $170 which is still pretty decent.

I got my first year's worth free. Smart way to get me in for regular services.

My first will be free.

Not to mention when you factor in the exchange rate their Tellurides are cheaper :)
Taxes my American brother..........taxes! Dollars to donuts ours are going to be uglier.

That's right, you end up paying 2 sales tax right? A local and state tax and neither are low!
Same here. Provincial at 9,975% and federal at 5%, for a nice total of 14.975%.

That's right, you end up paying 2 sales tax right? A local and state tax and neither are low!
Don't even get us started on taxes on gas! Even if you don't speak French you end up cursing bi-bilingually!

Yup fist one free.
However-never got the keychain they promised 😳