Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Display colors

Steph

Can you change the display coloring? I could have sworn when my husband and I were first in our telluride he was going though stuff and there was an option to change the lettering/highlight colors. Mine are currently a pink/purple which is fine. Just wanted to know if there were other options. I’ve looked everywhere but can’t seem to find any info.
549773F5-318A-4C97-985E-82F7502B2982.jpeg

Can you change the display coloring? I could have sworn when my husband and I were first in our telluride he was going though stuff and there was an option to change the lettering/highlight colors. Mine are currently a pink/purple which is fine. Just wanted to know if there were other options. I’ve looked everywhere but can’t seem to find any info.
View attachment 2980
You cannot change the color theme at this time. Perhaps this will change on future updates because there has been a lot of whining about this most recent update regarding the colors (among other things).

OP
Steph

Steph

Thread Starter #3
Okay. Thanks!

Aliaga61

I thought I read in the update notes that there were options to change colors but that apparently isn’t the case. I’m also not crazy with the new colors or the Home Screen that shows very limited info and a hard to see map view. Also not crazy about the radio screen. Looking forward to future updates (hopefully).