Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Do we get complimentary loaners during dealer services?

Anyone know if owning a Telluride qualifies you for complimentary loaners through the dealer during services or is it dependent on the dealer?

My dealer will, not sure if its a given Nation wide.

Ours offer loaner by appointments only

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
It is dealer specific. Larger dealerships tend to do it. Smaller ones won't as they can't afford it.

Anyone know if owning a Telluride qualifies you for complimentary loaners through the dealer during services or is it dependent on the dealer?
Wow, Kia is going to have to step up there game and dealer service waiting areas to get in line with the big boys plush customer areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, Kia is going to have to step up there game and dealer service waiting areas to get in line with the big boys plush customer areas.

True

My local Subaru dealer offers free shuttle service through Uber which I thought was interesting.

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member

The big boys can afford to offer loaners. Take note that loaners are vehicles purchased by the participating dealers and registered as a transportation vehicle. Once classified as a rental the resale is trash.

The big boys can afford to offer loaners. Take note that loaners are vehicles purchased by the participating dealers and registered as a transportation vehicle. Once classified as a rental the resale is trash.
That's an interesting point, I always thought they never registered the vehicle and will sell them as new with high miles.