Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Do you prefer the third row up or down?

Do you prefer the third row up or down?

• Up

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Down

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
Anyone else not using the third row as much? Do you prefer the third row up or down?

kia-telluride-third-row.png

I keep it down as it is just two of us. I will use it when family comes to visit.

I swing both ways...LOL II have it up when we go shopping because it keeps everything from moving. I like it down because it's just my wife and I.

In my past vehicle I kept it down all the time as there was no room behind the seat. On the Telluride, I tend to keep it up (even when its just me driving - except for Costco runs!). I do; however, keep the headrests flipped down for maximum rearward visibility. With the gray (putty) interior, the inside of the vehicle looks airy so I don't mind the extra seats up. Plus in the past, I have found that if seats are kept folded down for a long period of time that the seatbelt latch or buckle can make a semi-permanent dent in the leather.

Down since I use it only occasionally. Still, when the seats are up I I usually have enough space for my day to day. Love the space in this thing.

I keep mine up even though I don't use it. Plenty of room behind the third row for me to use on a daily basis