Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Door handle covers?

I have a snow white telluride and looking for some black door handle covers, do anyone on this forum know where I can buy them, the telluride store don't have them.

I have a snow white telluride and looking for some black door handle covers, do anyone on this forum know where I can buy them, the telluride store don't have them.
Not sure what you mean by covers but you can always have them blacked out with vinyl wrap. You can do it yourself fairly easily for such a small area. The vinyl wrap is available online.

I'm thinking you have to get something like that from the dealer. There's a hole on the side of the door that allows you to pop off the handles.

I'm thinking you have to get something like that from the dealer. There's a hole on the side of the door that allows you to pop off the handles.
Actually, that's helpful info for another reason. I notice my door handles are kind of "floppy" for lack of a better term. They don't seem to be firmly attached, and you can easily wobble them up and down. Perhaps it's this easy "pop off" feature that's the cause of it. Are your landles kind of loose as well, or have you ever noticed that?