Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Engine clicking noise. Oil level is fine

MicheleB

I am hearing a ticking noise on start up in my engine. Lasts about 10 minutes. Anyone else having this problem.

Skes

I have the same. Typically with a cool engine, goes away after about a minute. 2021 telluride

Mightyfrog

I have a large list of parts I'm trying to procure, unfortunately the reality of the market is that no one wants to pay for it but I found some serious distrubutor who has many of used engines. Check please:

https://orbimotors.com/

Distributor for all cars engines, parts.

PM me for the best prices!

Kia11

Be careful with that tapping sound. Dealership said it’s normal but did it for one year and now our engine is being replaced.

Kia11

I am hearing a ticking noise on start up in my engine. Lasts about 10 minutes. Anyone else having this problem.
I would bring it in to the Dealership and tell them. Let them fill out a warranty with this problem. If you have problems down the road - you have the warranty form to show them. Just so you know the 100,000 warranty has fine print. Our engine is being replaced with a use motor that has 55,000 miles on it. Yes - they do not have to put a new motor in the car.