Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Everlasting Silver in Southwest Atlanta?

Topsocket

Planning to order a telluride soon but torn on color choice. I've seen pics of Everlasting Silver but not one in person. Anyone here have an everlasting silver they want show off? We can meet at a Starbucks, and I'll buy you a half-caf, soy almond, non-sugar caramel frappuccino with free-range foam for your time.

Thanks!

ucinn

Staff Member
half-caf, soy almond, non-sugar caramel frappuccino with free-range foam for your time.

You allowed to use that language on these forums? :)

OP
T

Topsocket

Thread Starter #3
Or a cup of chunky campfire coffee. Telluride is great for either.

Pat

Just picked up our Everlasting Silver Telluride last night wow, my head is hurting thinking about learning how to take advantage of all the technology in that ride. Then I had an epiphany
I gave it to my techno babe wife. We love our new Telluride. It has flecks of blue and the metallic paint gives it different hues based on the sun hitting it Love the Everlasting Silver and it will hide dirt better than many of the colors. I will say the Moss looks bad ass in the pictures but didn't see it in person