Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Founders Club 1st Payment

Sirms

I am still waiting for my incentive payment for the 1st month (since March). Dealer did not know much about it and has been a hassle. Called Kia Finance today and they have no record of it. I emailed the customer service folks and the dealer said they have faxed the info. Anyone else having a problem getting the Founders Club 1st payment incentive processed?

I am still waiting for my incentive payment for the 1st month (since March). Dealer did not know much about it and has been a hassle. Called Kia Finance today and they have no record of it. I emailed the customer service folks and the dealer said they have faxed the info. Anyone else having a problem getting the Founders Club 1st payment incentive processed?
Yes same here, Submitted April 1st. I just made my first payment. Got the Dealer GM involved and still no resolution, submitted all the required paperwork with the dealer at signing and they do acknowledge everything is in order. I have heard that others eventually got theirs.

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
So your mistake was doing it through the dealer. Go directly to Kia consumer affairs: https://ksupport.kiausa.com/ConsumerAffairs

I did mine directly through Kia consumer affairs a week after purchasing in early March. Received my first payment check the first week of May.

So your mistake was doing it through the dealer. Go directly to Kia consumer affairs: https://ksupport.kiausa.com/ConsumerAffairs

I did mine directly through Kia consumer affairs a week after purchasing in early March. Received my first payment check the first week of May.
I went through consumer affairs as well. Called yesterday and was told my check is under processing.

I also went through Consumer Affairs, as long as you purchased before the end of March you can get the promotion. Don't give up and complain up the ladder until you get it.

Is this deal to late? Or I'm missing something
Really late if you've just learned about it now lol. They were for early birds who signed up on Kia's website.