Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

For Sale FS: Auto-Dim Rearview Mirror - Seattle WA

Trader history for hoppyjr (0)

Hey all,

Offered for sale is my stock Kia Telluride auto-dimming rearview mirror. This was installed in my 2022 Telluride EX as standard equipment, but I elected to change it out for the Homelink mirror, so I don’t need the regular auto-dim mirror anymore.

The wiring and connections for the Homelink mirror was the same as for my stock auto-dimming mirror, so it was a plug & play swap.

I’m including the OEM wiring kit and instructions that came with my Kia Homelink mirror, so it should be a simple install. I am unable to offer technical advice, but it seems pretty straightforward.

This would be ideal for someone who doesn’t require Homelink, but wants to upgrade their existing day-night rearview mirror to the auto-dimming type. It’s also significantly less expensive than the Homelink version.

$100 cash for local meet/pick up. Add $25 shipping for other sales in the USA.

Payment to be discussed.

All sales final - no returns, since I’m not a business.

Thanks!

Hoppy

OP
H
Thread Starter #2
^^^

OP
H
Thread Starter #6
Hey all,

Offered for sale is my stock Kia Telluride auto-dimming rearview mirror. This was installed in my 2022 Telluride EX as standard equipment, but I elected to change it out for the Homelink mirror, so I don’t need the regular auto-dim mirror anymore.

The wiring and connections for the Homelink mirror was the same as for my stock auto-dimming mirror, so it was a plug & play swap.

I’m including the OEM wiring kit and instructions that came with my Kia Homelink mirror, so it should be a simple install. I am unable to offer technical advice, but it seems pretty straightforward.

This would be ideal for someone who doesn’t require Homelink, but wants to upgrade their existing day-night rearview mirror to the auto-dimming type. It’s also significantly less expensive than the Homelink version.

$100 cash for local meet/pick up. Add $25 shipping for other sales in the USA.

Payment to be discussed.

All sales final - no returns, since I’m not a business.

Thanks!

Hoppy
^^^