Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

FS: K Lexus emblems

Trader history for italsal (0)

Hey guys I bought a new set of the K Lexus badges for the front,back and steering wheel... I'm selling for 30
Good quality never used.
Selling because I decided to go with brenthon. I am located in Montreal Canada. And j can ship world wide.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

OP
italsal
Thread Starter #2
Price drop 20$

Yes sir!

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get them? I've been researching to buy them and have seen that some are made better than others so your price is awesome but just want to make sure. Also - are all three the type to stick on or is one of them got the clips to snap into the carrier for the front badge?

OP
italsal
Thread Starter #6
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get them? I've been researching to buy them and have seen that some are made better than others so your price is awesome but just want to make sure. Also - are all three the type to stick on or is one of them got the clips to snap into the carrier for the front badge?
Bought it from eBay Korea.
These are pretty good. Some emblems are flat just a thick dome sticker. These are 3d.
No tabs the peel and stick directly on

Bought it from eBay Korea.
These are pretty good. Some emblems are flat just a thick dome sticker. These are 3d.
No tabs the peel and stick directly on

Yea, that's what I thought. Sorry brother, these aren't the type I'm looking for. Good luck though. The Brenthon will look cool though! Take care.

OP
italsal
Thread Starter #8
Yea, that's what I thought. Sorry brother, these aren't the type I'm looking for. Good luck though. The Brenthon will look cool though! Take care.
Thanks bro! The brethon is on and it's amazing!