Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Garage Door?

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
SX trim only. Or with the optional homelink rear-view mirror.

My 2020 does not have the mirror the manual explains how to program! Will Kia install the correct mirror and if so what will this cost me? I have a mirror with only one button and cannot program any garage doors!

You have the correct mirror...most likely. Your manual is describing how to program a Homelink rearview mirror. Not all trim levels come standard with that type of mirror, like the LX and S trims. However, I'm sure your salesperson will go over it with you if asked. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

My 2020 does not have the mirror the manual explains how to program! Will Kia install the correct mirror and if so what will this cost me? I have a mirror with only one button and cannot program any garage doors!
Like @utmeep said it only comes standard with SX(P). The manual is not trim specific. It’s designed to cover all trim levels. You’ll find that the manual will state “if equipped” for non-standard options most of the time. Maybe some are missed.

Will KIA pay for it? Only if you purchased a trim that should have included it as standard but came with a different option instead (check your itemized window sticker).

Do you have a SX(P)? Otherwise, you’ll have to pay for the accessory and installation.

The mirror cost around $300. My guess is that it’ll cost you around $500 installed, but contact your dealer for accurate pricing.

https://kiastuff.com/2020-kia-tellu...MI56PH8qaN5wIVy5yzCh3zMQf_EAQYAiABEgIGR_D_BwE

Like @utmeep said it only comes standard with SX(P). The manual is not trim specific. It’s designed to cover all trim levels. You’ll find that the manual will state “if equipped” for non-standard options most of the time. Maybe some are missed.

Will KIA pay for it? Only if you purchased a trim that should have included it as standard but came with a different option instead (check your itemized window sticker).

Do you have a SX(P)? Otherwise, you’ll have to pay for the accessory and installation.

The mirror cost around $300. My guess is that it’ll cost you around $500 installed, but contact your dealer for accurate pricing.

https://kiastuff.com/2020-kia-tellu...MI56PH8qaN5wIVy5yzCh3zMQf_EAQYAiABEgIGR_D_BwE
I have solved my problems with a $15.00 clip remote for the sun visor ! Thanks