Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Got UVO?

Looks like they are planning to charge something. Apparently the trial subscription the highest level (ultimate) for VUO. This includes remote lock/unlock, climate control.

This kinda sucks!

EDIT: For the Remote Lock/Unlock, Remote Climate it's the Plus plan! Still this better be like $2.95 a month! Can't find the price anywhere!
Just noticed that "Lite" will be free? No thanks!

1558659624095.png

Yeah good luck getting me to sign up for the paid version lol.

Instead of Ultimate, Plus and Car packages, how about just one package that just works. Some mornings I would tell the app to start the car, then grab my coffee, put on my shoes and my car would still not start. :ROFLMAO:

I remember reading the plans are from $6 to $30 per month. No Thanks

UVO App Subscription fees:
  • Lite: Free
  • Care: $9.99
  • Plus: $22.50
  • Ultimate: $29.79

They have some nerve charging that much for such a piece of crap. I thought $149 a year was bad for my Subaru Starlink!!

Honestly I can't see anyone subscribing to this service. I'd rather put $300 towards a remote start system since that's all most people will use their app for.

OP
J
Thread Starter #8
How do I unsubscribe to "Lite"? Is that even possible?

What is Remote Charge on the Lite package?

OP
J
Thread Starter #11
That's what it looks like. I rather not participate...
I assume if you don’t renew after the trial they put you in Lite
My point was I don’t want anything after the trial run out, including the free “lite” subscription.