Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Greetings From Long Island

Currently drive a GMC Acadia, my second (and last) one. When the lease is up I'll be looking for a new 7 passenger vehicle and have fallen in lust with the new Telluride. I stopped at a local dealer this week and checked them out, they had just received their first allotment of 5. VERY nice, looking forward to hanging around this Forum and learning about the new Telluride.. See you all around!

Welcome, did you get a chance to test drive one?

OP
Dozer81
Thread Starter #4
Welcome, did you get a chance to test drive one?
Thank you...no, not yet, the Dealer wanted me to test drive it but I had to pick up my Granddaughter so I didn't have a lot of time. As mentioned, I still have some time left on my current lease so not a big rush yet. They had 5, I would be interested in the SX which they didn't have, I'm excited about this new vehicle. Never had a Kia but I did lease a Hyundai for 42 months and it was a good car. The GMC I currently lease is the last of the older models, the '17 Limited, the larger "trucky" style, the Telluride has that same style which I like. I've watched videos on the internet and they've all said the Telluride has a very quiet cabin, true? The GMC is also very quiet and I'd hate to give up that quiet and comfort up in my new vehicle...

KiaFan

Staff Member
Welcome aboard Dozer, glad to have you here. [welcome]

OP
Dozer81
Thread Starter #7
Welcome aboard Dozer, glad to have you here. [welcome]
Thank you Sir, looking forward to learning all about this new model...