Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Has anyone been able to get remote start to work with the UVO app?

Has anyone been able to get remote start to work with the UVO app?

• Yes I can, I have an LX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes I can, I have an S

• Yes I can, I have an EX

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Yes I can, I have an SX

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No I have not been able to

• Total voters
I have not been able to get remote start to work at all with the UVO app. Can someone that's able to successfully able to work post some instructions?

What issue are you having? I've used it several times now.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

OP
scott88
Thread Starter #3
I installed the app, activated my account but for some reason it doesn't give me an option to start the car. I might have to visit the dealer.

There should be 2 options on your dashboard in the app. one is to lock & unlock doors and the other is climate control. the remote start is under climate control. Make sure your doors are locked or lock using the app, then click set climate, set temp and finally click start climate and Telly should start

OP
scott88
Thread Starter #5
There should be 2 options on your dashboard in the app. one is to lock & unlock doors and the other is climate control. the remote start is under climate control. Make sure your doors are locked or lock using the app, then click set climate, set temp and finally click start climate and Telly should start

Thanks Rebel you're my hero! I feel embarrassed for not digging deep enough.