Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Has anyone heard if the 2022 will really have a digital instrument cluster?

I have ordered mine, and there is a chance it will be bumped to a 2022 model due to long wait time (I want the Costco discount, and not many dealers are offering).
I can order from a different dealer to get my car sooner (for MSRP), but would kick myself doing that if I miss out on the fully digital dash.
However I will also kick myself if I wait 6-8 months for my car when I could've gotten it sooner, and it comes with the same dash it has now
Has anyone heard any credible news?

mahadevan

I have ordered mine, and there is a chance it will be bumped to a 2022 model due to long wait time (I want the Costco discount, and not many dealers are offering).
I can order from a different dealer to get my car sooner (for MSRP), but would kick myself doing that if I miss out on the fully digital dash.
However I will also kick myself if I wait 6-8 months for my car when I could've gotten it sooner, and it comes with the same dash it has now
Are you sure Costco has Kia cars in its list of vehicles? Gee, if that is true, I missed out. I love that digital cash.

mahadevan

I got my 2022 Telluride on Jul 5th, No digital cluster, but my SX Prestige has Heads UP Display (HUD) which is digital. 20210705_210942.jpg .

OP
I
Thread Starter #5
Are you sure Costco has Kia cars in its list of vehicles? Gee, if that is true, I missed out. I love that digital cash.
Yes, but only one dealership in the US is offering the discount. Kia of Muncie Indiana