Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Have you spot another Telluride in the wild yet?

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
I live in Socal. Hyundai/Kia north America headquarters. So I see plenty daily unfortunately lol.

I saw one just over a month ago on Rt. 9 in central CT. That's the only one I've seen though.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

I live on Long Island where everyone has 2-3 cars and I drive the Island a lot. Looking forward to seeing them on the street so I can judge if it's for me but as of yet haven't seen one.

Nope - nothing in the Toronto, Ontario and surrounding area. I drive quite a bit around town and outlying cities but haven't seen a single one other than at the dealers. My dealer said the two they have are the last ones they are getting for a while - back orders for customer orders are making stock vehicles for inventory harder to get. I'm guessing prices will start to creep up at any dealer that has them.

mareu

I've seen at least two others. There's a Moss Green and a White driving around our neighborhood. (A white was parked at Chili's tonight while our Ebony Black was also in the lot.)

ucinn

Staff Member
No photo, but spotted a black LX on Union Center turning on to Mulhauser..YOHB?

ucinn

Staff Member
Saw a black EX with gray interior at Williamson and Cornell in the mexican restaurant parking lot.

Update of my post, saw my first one Sunday night parked in the handicap spot of a funeral home, not an SX but very nice looking!

Saw my first one today on the way to pick up my son. White one getting on the highway as I was coming off the exit. No picture though.

I live about 1/2 mile from an owner of a Moss Green SX.

Saw a white EX on the road last week.

ucinn

Staff Member
Have one parked right outside my work building here in Sharonville/Blue ash. White SXP with temp tags on it from Sweeney... Parked 5 spots away from my Ceramic Silver Stinger. ... YOHB?

tyson3371

I have seen a red, grey, black and green one in my little area here in Idaho. The green was an SX but I didn't get a look at the trims on the others. Plus my grey EX i guess.