Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Heated Steering Wheel

In Mid April I've recently ordered a Standard Telluride SX. I assumed it had a heated steering wheel since I've seen several window stickers of standard SX's claiming it had one. But recently I've noticed on the Kia main website that a heated steering wheel only comes in the prestige package. Did something change or is something mislabeled.
Also did the price change for the prestige package? I thought when it first came out it was $4,000 now it says $2,000? Thanks for any info

Maybe it was at $4k but I've always seen it listed at $2k. Heated steering wheel has always been with the Prestige Package

Yes, I believe that heated steering wheel was part of Prestige. I too noticed the price change to $4K for Prestige on Kia.com. But when you closely look at the "options" list they are now showing AWD bundled. I think the configurator was confusing before as Prestige would not show up unless you selected AWD on the first page (which added $2K to the MSRP), thus the now $4K total for Prestige+AWD.

BTW, the heated steering wheel in the Telluride is by far the hottest I've had on any vehicle. So hot that I have to shut it off after using it for 10+ min.

OP
Kamikaze Torpedoes
Thread Starter #4
Okay thanks,
This one example of it being on a standard SX. Just for clarity I've attached an image of a window sticker and it's close to the model I'm getting.

Attachments

Are you sure that's not a vehicle destine for Canada?

In Canada all SX comes with heated steering wheel.

OP
Kamikaze Torpedoes
Thread Starter #6
Yes there have been at least 3 all within 100 or less miles from me in the North Carolina

ucinn

Staff Member
Theheated steering wheel comes with the AWD on the EX and SX

In Mid April I've recently ordered a Standard Telluride SX. I assumed it had a heated steering wheel since I've seen several window stickers of standard SX's claiming it had one. But recently I've noticed on the Kia main website that a heated steering wheel only comes in the prestige package. Did something change or is something mislabeled.
Also did the price change for the prestige package? I thought when it first came out it was $4,000 now it says $2,000? Thanks for any info
Kia has been making lots of updates to their site since February to cover their ass lol.

OP
Kamikaze Torpedoes
Thread Starter #12
Thanks for the information gang I guess I'll really find out once I get it, since it's an AWD. Hope its the case.

A5hi3y

Mine is a SX AWD and it has the heated steering wheel. I didn’t opt for the prestige package either.