Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Hello from Des Moines, IA!

515EX

Hi all - I’ve been lurking for a bit and thought I’d introduce myself. I’m involved in other forums and FB groups and am excited to see what this group has to offer. I couldn’t be more impressed, and obsessed, with this vehicle. Far and away my favorite I’ve owned so far.

T-Ride details:
-AWD EX Ebony Black on black w/ tow
-PPF installed on front bumper, full hood and front fenders, headlights, mirror and door edges
-Exotic Shield Ceramic Coating (local company)
-20” Asanti ABL 14s
-Vintage K full replacement emblems
-5% tint on the rear and sun strip, 35% front two

Future mod plans:
-interior lighting and lighted door sill plates
-door strikers (ordered from here)
-have explored the option of dual exhaust but may wait until more aftermarket options are available (custom is a little pricey for me)
-OEM running boards 0C3B685C-0212-412E-A763-692574602578.jpeg 58EB6634-8FF6-419E-B2AE-995E8765B00B.jpeg 21140EBE-10B0-402A-8BB5-4A43030D26BF.jpeg 60DB66AC-5DCA-49A8-A9C8-D66E6BE70A9D.jpeg

Hi all - I’ve been lurking for a bit and thought I’d introduce myself. I’m involved in other forums and FB groups and am excited to see what this group has to offer. I couldn’t be more impressed, and obsessed, with this vehicle. Far and away my favorite I’ve owned so far.

T-Ride details:
-AWD EX Ebony Black on black w/ tow
-PPF installed on front bumper, full hood and front fenders, headlights, mirror and door edges
-Exotic Shield Ceramic Coating (local company)
-20” Asanti ABL 14s
-Vintage K full replacement emblems
-5% tint on the rear and sun strip, 35% front two

Future mod plans:
-interior lighting and lighted door sill plates
-door strikers (ordered from here)
-have explored the option of dual exhaust but may wait until more aftermarket options are available (custom is a little pricey for me)
-OEM running boards View attachment 1617 View attachment 1618 View attachment 1619 View attachment 1620
Sweet looking ride my friend !