Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Hello from Jersey

Just received our new car last night, Sangria EX AWD. Wife isn't happy that this weekend I will be spending most of my time in the car playing with the settings and figuring it out than in the house lol

Attachments

ucinn

Staff Member
Just received our new car last night, Sangria EX AWD. Wife isn't happy that this weekend I will be spending most of my time in the car playing with the settings and figuring it out than in the house lol
You can do what I do, take owners manual in the house and read it there.. solves the problem :)

It'll be fine as long as you don't prefer to sleep in the garage with the Telly.:D

OP
C
Thread Starter #8
You can do what I do, take owners manual in the house and read it there.. solves the problem :)
Haha may have to do that too...