Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Hello from Spokane, WA

Hello everyone!! I am so happy I found this forum, the info that you guys provide is amazing! I have been looking about 18 months for a new vehicle, I really like my 2008 Yukon Denali but its starting to have some electrical issue and my husband would like for me to have something newer. I have driven almost every luxury brand out there but I found fault with all of them - Can't see over the bumper (slopes down to much), not enough head room, not as spacious, etc. I kept seeing a vehicle outside of a business next to where I work that I like the looks of and every time I saw on one the street I'd take a 2nd look - It turned out to be a Kia Sorrento (A KIA - What???) I'll be honest, Kia was never on my radar but I needed to take a closer look so we went for a test drive - They happen to have one on the lot that was the color / trim package that we wanted, it was really nice and checked a majority of the boxed. When we got back to the dealership I was getting out and happen to see the only Telluride on the lot, I though it was another customer's truck but I asked the SA what it was and he told us that's the new Telluride..What a good looking truck and the interior is really lux I thought! We went home to think more about the Sorrento but when I got up the next morning I couldn't stop thinking about the Telluride so I told my husband that we needed to go back for a test drive. We got to the dealership about 30 mins after they opened and someone was just coming back from a test drive (someone else test drove after us). We got in and I immediately knew..THIS IS IT, I know some people complain about it not having a more powerful engine but for me it has plenty of get up and go. Needless to say, I had to have it but of course they only had 1 (EX) on the lot and the dealership 20 miles away had 2 (LX, EX) but not the model we wanted so we had to order it. We decided on the 7 seat S trim package with the interior light kit option. I have been patiently waiting for 5 weeks - The new badges have been purchased, the new wheels are waiting at the shop and our detail guy for window tinting is on speed dial....I CAN'T WAIT!! I have not seen one on the road yet but I know they are coming!! Thank you for reading this novel :)

You will love it when you receive it.We are up in Spokane visiting from Sun City,Arizonia.:cool::p

OP
H
Thread Starter #3
You will love it when you receive it.We are up in Spokane visiting from Sun City,Arizonia.:cool::p
We got ours about a month ago and ABSOLUTELY LOVE it - Its fun to drive, has plenty of get up and go and I can't tell you how many people have stopped me asking what kind of truck it is and raving about how nice it looks!! I have not seen another one on the road here in Spokane yet...I know they are here tho.
Have a terrific time while you visit - The weather has been amazing lately!

Hello everyone!! I am so happy I found this forum, the info that you guys provide is amazing! I have been looking about 18 months for a new vehicle, I really like my 2008 Yukon Denali but its starting to have some electrical issue and my husband would like for me to have something newer. I have driven almost every luxury brand out there but I found fault with all of them - Can't see over the bumper (slopes down to much), not enough head room, not as spacious, etc. I kept seeing a vehicle outside of a business next to where I work that I like the looks of and every time I saw on one the street I'd take a 2nd look - It turned out to be a Kia Sorrento (A KIA - What???) I'll be honest, Kia was never on my radar but I needed to take a closer look so we went for a test drive - They happen to have one on the lot that was the color / trim package that we wanted, it was really nice and checked a majority of the boxed. When we got back to the dealership I was getting out and happen to see the only Telluride on the lot, I though it was another customer's truck but I asked the SA what it was and he told us that's the new Telluride..What a good looking truck and the interior is really lux I thought! We went home to think more about the Sorrento but when I got up the next morning I couldn't stop thinking about the Telluride so I told my husband that we needed to go back for a test drive. We got to the dealership about 30 mins after they opened and someone was just coming back from a test drive (someone else test drove after us). We got in and I immediately knew..THIS IS IT, I know some people complain about it not having a more powerful engine but for me it has plenty of get up and go. Needless to say, I had to have it but of course they only had 1 (EX) on the lot and the dealership 20 miles away had 2 (LX, EX) but not the model we wanted so we had to order it. We decided on the 7 seat S trim package with the interior light kit option. I have been patiently waiting for 5 weeks - The new badges have been purchased, the new wheels are waiting at the shop and our detail guy for window tinting is on speed dial....I CAN'T WAIT!! I have not seen one on the road yet but I know they are coming!! Thank you for reading this novel :)
I had pretty much the same story. Never even heard of the Telluride until I went to the dealer to trade in my Sorento for a new one. One test drive later and I drove out with it (a few days later). Amazing vehicle ! Congrats !