Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Hello. Thinking about the SX prestige in moss / black. Any thoughts, suggestions ? Live in Wisconsin.

I have the moss black Prestige package and I absolutely love it. I get stopped everyday.

I have Moss Green SX-P with Gray ... the car looks very sharp. SX-P's are now like unicorns though … they will be difficult to find!!

I’ve been checking online inventory out of curiosity and haven’t found an SXP anywhere

ucinn

Staff Member
I have one in that exact color scheme due in on 7/31

I’ve been checking online inventory out of curiosity and haven’t found an SXP anywhere
Yea, in So cal, inventory across all models is scares even when I expand the radius out to 100 miles. I hope everyone can eventually get the model they want!! Good luck!!!

ucinn

Staff Member
I ordered it on 4/22

Randy501

Welcome, be prepared for a long wait especially on the SX-P.

Just saw that exact combination at Mcgrath Arlington Kia in Illinois 2 days ago but I want the dune brown. It’s probably gone already Moss on black looked sic !