Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

How did everyone learned about the the Telluride?

I haven't seen many commercials other than the Super Bowl ad for the Telluride. Curious how did everyone learned about the Telluride? I basically saw a video through Youtube.

Found it on YouTube while searching for a replacement for my 4Runner. Stopped by a dealer on my way to PA, test drove a black EX and was hooked. Bought the same color trim within two weeks.

It came to me while I was on a Dream Quest in the mountains of Colorado! Actually, I read all of the car blog sites (Jalopnik, Autoblog, etc) and saw articles on the Telluride. Once I saw videos and one in person, I was hooked!

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
I went in looking to test drive a Sorento and the dealership I went to had a Moss Green S. Didn't want Moss Green so I left to do some research. In the end it was between the Telluride and a 4rnr TRD-Pro. Obviously the Telluride won.

Was in market to replace our 14 y/o van. While I searched youtube videos comparing highlander and pilot, I stumbled into Telluride reviews. I did not like the plain vanilla looks of pilot and highlander’s 3rd row was less than adequate. Telluride relieved my stress of comparison shopping in one fell sweep.

My 20-year old son told me about it, then I saw the ads on TV. Liked the looks, then loved the way it drove. Was a bit of an impulse buy. Not yet sure I made the right decision, but time will tell.

Mitch-007

I saw spy photos of the Telluride either in Motortrend or Car and Driver

I first saw the concept a year or two ago, then the car mag pictures, then I saw it in person (and sat it in) at my local Auto Show back in March.