Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

How long is the trial period for Kia Acces App?

I can't remember how long its good for before you have to renew.

1 yr after ownership. Doesn’t matter when you activate it. You can check the date in settings> subscription.

How much does it cost after that year?

I bought my car and then about a week later started my UVO, but the start date says the date of my car purchase for some reason not the date that I started using UVO. NOTE!!! The UVO app uses Pacific time for the scheduled remote starts, so if you do not live in the Pacific time zone, you will need to adjust your start time to PST.

Honestly anymore than $25 a month you're not going to get anyone subscribing. The app itself isn't all that great.

TM87

Honestly anymore than $25 a month you're not going to get anyone subscribing. The app itself isn't all that great.
Maybe 1$ a month. 25$ is Netflix, Hulu, hbo together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think free subscription availability is based on the Trim you have, maximum it was 3 years for SX. For the yearly price after expire it would be under $100 as it was dealer guessed.

For $25 a month it better know how to change diapers. $5 a month is already too much for lol.

haha true, I wouldn't pay $25 either. $100 a year sounds fair for those who get a lot of use out of it.

The uvo info on my car screen shows 2022 expiration but the app shows 2020 expiration. I have an SX, not sure if the statement above is true for SX customers.

Asked my dealer, here in Canada, and his answer was "Free for 5 years". Then I asked how much after that and he said he didn't know, but expected that it would stay free.

ucinn

Staff Member
I have heard in the US, 1 year free but nobody knows how much after that.

StephenCantrelle

KIA Dealer
Nobody knows... in my personal opinion I believe they are having it free while they work through all the kinks.. they may very well add more features before the end of the year.. I’m just as curious to see how it plays out

Nobody knows... in my personal opinion I believe they are having it free while they work through all the kinks.. they may very well add more features before the end of the year.. I’m just as curious to see how it plays out
Makes sense and there are a lot of kinks right now.

Yup. I called UVO customer service and they had no idea what the cost would be after the trial. Interestingly my vehicle says 3 years subscription on the 10” screen. Right now there isn’t too much value for me as I don’t need to “warm” up the car before driving. 😊

Krug

Yup. I called UVO customer service and they had no idea what the cost would be after the trial. Interestingly my vehicle says 3 years subscription on the 10” screen. Right now there isn’t too much value for me as I don’t need to “warm” up the car before driving. 😊
Still fairly chilly up here in WI, I'm making good use of it.