Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

How many first time Kia owners onboard?

How many first time Kia owners onboard?

• Yes

Votes: 45 95.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
This is our second Kia, our first is a 2013 Optima.

Tman

First Kia for me.....and a -1 for Subaru as I was preparing to order the 2020 Ascent

First Kia for us. The car is for my wife. With 3 car seats it was a life saver coming from a q5

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Second for me. I bought a CPO 2018 Sorento EX in October for my teen. It had 34k miles! It has been great so far and I'm really impressed. It's part of the reason why I didn't hesitate to order my Telluride.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

My first Kia had a Hyundai Santa Fe Ltd previously and it was great suv had no problems with it gave it to my daughter . Didn't like the front look of the Palisade. But I do miss my Hyundai dealer they were honest and good to me. Hope Kia backs their product like Hyundai.

GregGH

First time Kia owner ... been a long time Toyota/Lexus or Honda owner

Get it in 3-4 weeks -- really looking forward to trying it out.

Also posted a Consumer Reports scorecard elsewhere on forum ... keeping fingers crossed on a first year build

Greg

first time owner since April

BENTLEY

First Kia for me. Bought the AWD LX , Black on Black , Handles great in the mountains of North Carolina!

First for anyone in my family

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

djorn2k

It will be my first when all the crazy demand settle down. I don’t know if my family even know that KIA brand exists. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk