Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

How many people find the HK system underwhelming?

How many people find the HK system underwhelming?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Anyone else think the HK sound system on the Telluride is not all that great? I also own a Stinger and the HK system in that car blows it away.

Go to Setup- sound settings- advanced - and check the Quantim Logic and Bass Boost boxes. Check the sound quality after that

OP
I
Thread Starter #3
Go to Setup- sound settings- advanced - and check the Quantim Logic and Bass Boost boxes. Check the sound quality after that
Thanks @cheeks80 it's enabled. Don't get me wrong it's a great system. For some reason it just seem as good as the Stinger. Maybe its the size of the vehicle.

Thanks @cheeks80 it's enabled. Don't get me wrong it's a great system. For some reason it just seem as good as the Stinger. Maybe its the size of the vehicle.
Yes, probably the size (acoustics) of the vehicle. I don't think Kia considered a higher watt system and more speakers for this size vehicle - they should change that in 2020, at least offer the option. Most vehicles this size have systems >700 watts and more speakers to accommodate the added dimensions of the vehicle.

I was at a auto show and saw both the Serento and the Telluride. The Serento I saw was more expensive than the Telluride. Never looked back after that.

I was at a auto show and saw both the Serento and the Telluride. The Serento I saw was more expensive than the Telluride. Never looked back after that.
The Sorento design looks so old compared to the fresh looking Telluride.