Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

How to still get Kia Telluride Founders Club Discount

Telluride Founders Club will take care of your first payment or offer a free two year Sirius XM subscription.

Call 1-844-495-2119, When prompted
  • Choose option 5
  • Then you will press # (because you do not know your representative’s extension)
  • Then # again (because you do not know your case number)

Last edited by a moderator:

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
I called today and was told that it was too late to register and that I had to register before March 1st to get the options... Was anyone else able to register recently and what did you tell them?

Edit: I called again and the rep said that the sales event is good from March 1st through April 31st and put me on the list.

Last edited:
I called today and was told that it was too late to register and that I had to register before March 1st to get the options... Was anyone else able to register recently and what did you tell them?

Edit: I called again and the rep said that the sales event is good from March 1st through April 31st and put me on the list.
Glad you got it

I called twice and was told NO on both calls! Anyone else have luck today? If so, who did you talk to?
Thanks!
I had to call twice to finally get a case number. Trying calling again and explain to them what the offer is about. As long as you purchased this month you should be qualified.

Taunjohn

I got a case number but they said I was too late since I didn’t register by March 1st. Anyone know how to register?

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
I got a case number but they said I was too late since I didn’t register by March 1st. Anyone know how to register?
Keep calling. They told me that the first time as well.

You will get an email from the founders club stating you are a member and to submit if you would like to proceed to purchase a Telluride then you have to accept to be contacted by the dealership of your choice with the code from the choice you selected ( payment or XM radio) this all has to be done before you take delivery, and from what I’m being told you had about 2 weeks to sign up for the founders club after it was listed on Kia.com and the code you got from Kia expires on 04/30/2019 I joined on the first week and do have a code and have ordered a SXP due in around 04/15 I understand they are running 7 days behind on production as of now.

Unless something has changed, you need to take delivery before these expire. That means no special orders.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Yes it does apply to special orders, if you purchase by the last day of April, but they are now telling me that mine may not come in till some time in May and it was ordered on March 5th.

Did something change? The fine print says you must take delivery by the deadline, not place an order by the deadline.

You are correct Kia dealer, you must take delivery by the last day of April, so if you wait to order one and it doesn’t come in and you take delivery by that date you are out if you are a founders club member with a discount letter with a active code.
Happy selling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are some people that got dealers to offer them free parts by constantly complaining.

Hi, I received a phone call around 30 minutes ago from 1-844-495-2119. The person on the line claimed to be from Kia and was informing me of a potential issue with my Kia Telluride EX that I purchased two weeks ago. He was offering to tow the vehicle to the nearest Kia. I am suspecting that they were trying to steal my Telluride, so I declined and called the Kia sales person who sold me the Telluride EX. He showed me a screen shot of this forum page, and so, here I am to let you guys know what happened to me today. I will let you guys draw your own conclusions.

I just called that phone number at 10:20 p.m. central Time (Saturday) and I got a recording that it was Kia. It would connect you to offers or find a dealer or recalls. I would suggest calling the Kia phone number in your manual and ask them if there is a recall or something on your telluride. The call you could have received might have been spoofing the real Kia phone number. The scammers are now spoofing random people's phone numbers that are legitimate people. I recently had a scammer call me from the phone number of somebody I knew and had in my contacts.

Hi, I received a phone call around 30 minutes ago from 1-844-495-2119. The person on the line claimed to be from Kia and was informing me of a potential issue with my Kia Telluride EX that I purchased two weeks ago. He was offering to tow the vehicle to the nearest Kia. I am suspecting that they were trying to steal my Telluride, so I declined and called the Kia sales person who sold me the Telluride EX. He showed me a screen shot of this forum page, and so, here I am to let you guys know what happened to me today. I will let you guys draw your own conclusions.
Wow thats scary, thanks for the warning.