Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

How's everyone satellite radio reception?

Ours cut out a few times for no particular reason.

Mine cuts out when driving beside tall buildings.

Happens a lot in the downtown areas.

Mines good. I had a 2013 Ford Fusion and the telluride actually gets some reception in my garage where my Fusion really didn’t. Downtown reception should be great because of repeaters in the areas.

Having had several newer cars the last 5 years. Tall buildings, over passes and drive thru’s all block the signal. This suv has been no different

I think with any vehicle, you'll have your cut-outs around certain areas. Tall buildings are synonymous with poor reception.

So far so good even though downtown LA. My Land Rover sat radio would cut out if a butterfly flew overhead! I had better reception using the Sirius app on my phone. I’ll switch to streaming in the Telluride using SiriusXM app and CarPlay as it’s not my daily driver and I get streaming for free on my account for my other car.

Pro tip ... NEVER pay full price for SiriusXM... call and threaten to cancel tell them you can stream free using Pandora, iHeartRadio, etc. I’ve been paying $30/6mo for YEARS! Put a calendar reminder a few days before your renewal as it will automatically renew at the high rate.