Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Hyundai Announces All-New 2020 Hyundai Palisade SUV Pricing

Hyundai has released pricing for its new premium flagship three-row Palisade SUV. The 2020 Palisade rides on an all-new SUV chassis with exceptional second- and third-row roominess coupled with generous cargo area and reconfiguration flexibility. The Palisade is produced in Ulsan, Korea and will be available at U.S. dealerships soon.

SE: 3.8L V6 GDI, 8-Speed Automatic SHIFTRONIC®, FWD $31,550

SEL: 3.8L V6 GDI, 8-Speed Automatic SHIFTRONIC®, FWD $33,500

Limited: 3.8L V6 GDI, 8-Speed Automatic SHIFTRONIC®, FWD $44,700

SE: 3.8L V6 GDI, 8-Speed Automatic SHIFTRONIC®, AWD, $33,250

SEL: 3.8L V6 GDI, 8-Speed Automatic SHIFTRONIC®, AWD $35,200

Limited: 3.8L V6 GDI, 8-Speed Automatic SHIFTRONIC®, AWD $46,400 4

https://www.hyundaipalisade.com/thr...ll-new-2020-hyundai-palisade-suv-pricing.359/

I saw both vehicles at the NYC car show.

I'm not a fan of the center console design of the Palisade, not something I could live with.

That being said, the Palisade seems more refined.

I saw both vehicles at the NYC car show.

I'm not a fan of the center console design of the Palisade, not something I could live with.

That being said, the Palisade seems more refined.
With the Palisade it's either you love it or hate it. I personally find it ugly.

I forgot to add, I strongly prefer the Telluride exterior design.

I wouldn't enjoy the shifter in the Hyundai. Where would I rest my hand while driving??

Just going through the options list and found that you can get a Transmission cooler with the tow package on the Palisade.
2020-hyundai-palisade-build-and-price-01.jpg 2020-hyundai-palisade-build-and-price-02.jpg 2020-hyundai-palisade-build-and-price-03.jpg